New deadline: Marzo 18, 2018
We encourage and invite interested parties to submit a proposal for organising a Workshop.
Who should apply as Workshop organisers?
- PostgreSQL users
- Companies that rely PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL hackers or PostgreSQL Tool Developers
- Anyone who wants to share important facts or issues about PostgreSQL or connected to PostgreSQL.
If you belong to one of these groups, you are invited to submit a workshop proposal (or proposals). The designated technical committee will evaluate the proposals and select the workshops. It could be yours!
Topics and Arguments - What Do We Expect?
- High Availability
- Disaster Recovery
- Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Writing PostgreSQL extensions
- PostgreSQL database design best practices
- PostgreSQL application development
- GIS applications
- Logical Replication
- Using PostgreSQL extensions
Please submit your workshop proposal here).
Deadline: February 28th, 2018 postponed to March 18th
Important: There is no guarantee that your proposal will be included in the workshops schedule.
The Technical Committee will select the most interesting proposals received and will inform the candidates no later than March 15th, 2018.
Questions? Please send an email with your questions or comments to [email protected]