New deadline: Marzo 18, 2018
Who should apply as speaker for PGDay.IT 2018?
- PostgreSQL users
- Companies that rely PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL hackers or PostgreSQL Tool Developers
- Anyone who wants to share important facts or issues about PostgreSQL
If you belong to one of these groups, you are invited to submit a talk proposal (or proposals). The designated technical committee will evaluate the proposals and select the talk for the event. It could be yours!
Topics and Arguments - What Do We Expect?
- Disaster Recovery
- Replication and High Availability
- Query optimisation
- Server tuning
- GIS, PostGIS and Location-based services
- Business cases
- Postgres XL
- Data Protection Regulation
- New PostgreSQL features
- Migrations from Oracle
- Development with PostgreSQL
Our team has also identified a number of interesting topics to talk about. If you have an idea not present in the list below, go ahead and share it with us.
- Migration from other databases
- Programming Languages
- Continuous Integration
- Integration with other software
- Hardware and Benchmarking
- Linux Containers
- Operating Systems
- Monitoring Systems
- Virtualization Tools
- Configuration Managers
Not just code
- Case Studies
- Open Source Business model
- Researching and School teaching with PostgreSQL
Please submit your proposal here.
Deadline: February 28th, 2018 postponed to March 18th
Important: There is no guarantee that your proposal will be included in the event schedule.
The Technical Committee will select the most interesting proposals received and will inform the candidates no later than March 15th, 2018.
Questions? Please send an email with your questions or comments to [email protected]