PGDay.IT 2018 opens the doors.
We are full of enthusiasm because the last edition has been fantastic! Almost 200 enthusiastic attendees, interesting talks, great speakers, fantastic partners and a beautiful location. Attendees’ feedbacks have been incredible!
We couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. Thanks to everybody: attendees, speakers, staff, partners and we hope to meet you again during this new edition of PGDay.IT.
Our advice for you: take your time, keep the weekend to discover Lake Garda.
For those who are worried about how to reach the location: “PG_shuttle” solves this matter!
We have organised a free pick up at Verona airport, Verona train station and Bergamo airport. Just fill the form to book your “PG_shuttle”.
How is the conference structured?
A keynote, eight talks in Italian, eight talks in English and the lightning talks at the end of the day.
There is something new: Workshops - June 28th! Four hours dedicated to specific topics chosen among the proposals that we will receive. The Call for workshops is open!
- Attendees: we expect so many … a lot of people!
- Topics: More than 16 hours dedicated entirely to PostgreSQL, lots of talks with high technical content and social moments not to be missed.
- When: PGDay.IT June 29th, 2018 - Workshops June 28th, 2018.
- Speakers: The Call for Papers is open and we expect many interesting proposals. One might be yours! We are also working to ensure the presence of “Rockstars” of the PostgreSQL Ecosystem and supporters of the Open Source world.
- Workshop: The Call for Workshop is open. Four pratictical hours dedicate to specific topics
- Location: Hotel Parchi del Garda is a gorgeous destination thanks to its location in the centre of a land full of opportunities! Just steps away from the beautiful shores of Lake Garda, in the middle of renowned theme parks and in the heart of a territory rich in history, tradition and good food.
How can you miss it?
More details about the selected speakers and the schedule will be published on the PGDay.IT 2018 blog and shared through our social channels. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin so you will not miss any updates on PGDay.IT 2018.